When the drama first came out, the previews set viewers up for a light-hearted romantic comedy vibe, and it’s definitely been a pleasant watch so far. The outrageous antics of all the characters are pretty hilarious to watch and even relatable at times. Here’s a look at some of those moments in the drama that are hilariously relatable.
1. When you realize the world is a scary place to live in and you want to hide from it all
Where do I get one of those masks?
2. When your bias is getting married and your thoughts be like…
Just kidding. I just want my biases to be happy.
3. When people don’t understand your connection with animals
4. When you be stalking your crush like…
5. When you’re the only one in a group of people stuffing your face and couldn’t be bothered with how you look
Food is my best friend, so whatevs.
6. When you’re having the worst day ever and find someone who is also having a bad day
Misery loves company.
7. When food trumps all your life’s problems
Are you still talking? I can’t stop thinking about food.
8. Bringing your A-game when it comes to flirting
Do I look sexy?
9. Finding that special friend who is just so in sync with you
- 1 year ago
tvN's 'Asadal Chronicles' has confirmed their lineup.
- 1 year ago
Today is the fifth anniversary of K-pop sensations BTS after they debuted on 12 June 2013, and fans around the world are marking the milestone with different ...
The mother of an autistic child has sent a heartfelt thanks to BTS' J-Hope.
Flocks of netizens came to V's defense.
(KPOPLINE) - The reaction of these idols make fans burst out laughing!
(KPOPLINE) - There's no doubt that Jungkook is one of the maknaes on top that fans love the most