For entertainment companies in Korea, spending money for their artists on costumes in the MVs, on stages and at the red carpet events is familiar. so The costumes not only make the idols confident, striking and attract the attention of the fans and the media, but also help to bring out the distinctive temperament of them.
But there's still a company that is 'not in the majority', it remains steadfast in its policy of spending money on costumes, accessories, etc. for its idols. That agency is Pledis Entertainment - the 'home' of Seventeen, Nu'est, Pristin, etc.!
The stylist used the excact costume of Seventeen's member from the jacket, the shirt to even the hair color. What an easy job!
The design and the color of this t-shirt is still the same, only the wearer has changed from Vernon (Seventeen) to Kyulkyung (Pristin)
Wonwoo (Seventeen) and JR (Nu'est) wear the same costume, are they dating?
Fans wonder why stylists of Pledis prefer to use this weird shirt
The costumes of Seventeen, Nu'est and Pristin are constantly being recycled
It seems that 'wearing matching outfits means dating' can't be applied to the idols of Pledis
Korean netizens seem too familiar with this recycling policy of Pledis. They leave some funny comments as follows:
- "I knew people would do this, but this is a bit severe"
- "ㅋㅋ We all knew this would be Pledisㅋㅋ But all those idols are freaking pretty and handsome"
- "It's true that they're known for recycling their outfits.. And also they overlap with other companies' celebrities a lot..."
- "ㅋㅋI knew it would be Pledis just from the title ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seventeen Seungkwan and Nu'est Ren is a famous one..ㅋㅋ"
- "So you're telling me they buy an outfit for the summer promotion, but would reuse it for a stage in winter when those are shorts?"
Source: Feng Feng/ Pann-choa
- 1 year ago
tvN's 'Asadal Chronicles' has confirmed their lineup.
- 1 year ago
Today is the fifth anniversary of K-pop sensations BTS after they debuted on 12 June 2013, and fans around the world are marking the milestone with different ...
The mother of an autistic child has sent a heartfelt thanks to BTS' J-Hope.
Flocks of netizens came to V's defense.
(KPOPLINE) - The reaction of these idols make fans burst out laughing!
(KPOPLINE) - There's no doubt that Jungkook is one of the maknaes on top that fans love the most