Stylists are often praised by fans for their outfit choices that fit idols perfectly. However, there have been times when these choices have also left us very confused. Check out the list below for 8 unique stage outfits worn by idols that we will never forget!
1. Orange Caramel's 'Catellena' era and this 'Frozen' outfit for 'My Copycat'
2. Some fans have not been happy with NCT 127's mismatched clothes
3. Although not an outfit, VIXX's black lipstick and dark makeup is iconic
4. Red Velvet's puffy dresses
5. When B1A4 wore jackets with their faces on them
6. D.O.'s shirt from one of their 'Wolf' stages
7. When CL accessorized... with a live parrot
8. TVXQ's 'Balloons' era
- 10 months ago
tvN's 'Asadal Chronicles' has confirmed their lineup.
- 12 months ago
Today is the fifth anniversary of K-pop sensations BTS after they debuted on 12 June 2013, and fans around the world are marking the milestone with different ...
The mother of an autistic child has sent a heartfelt thanks to BTS' J-Hope.
Flocks of netizens came to V's defense.
(KPOPLINE) - The reaction of these idols make fans burst out laughing!
(KPOPLINE) - There's no doubt that Jungkook is one of the maknaes on top that fans love the most